About the Company
Business Development Agent (Lead Generation)
Maven TM provides high-quality lead generation services for B2B technology companies. Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking to add an experienced Business Development Representative to our team, that can help deliver quality leads for our clients in Ireland and further afield.
While our office is based in Carlow, our team of multilingual sales and marketing professionals empower sales by extending brand reach, nurturing relationships, providing business intelligence, and generating new sales opportunities for companies all around the world.
We are passionate about representing our clients’ brands with pride; knowing we are trusted to deliver measurable outcomes. Working hard, finding innovative new ways to fuel sales and marketing performance in competitive international markets.
Key job responsibilities:
- Engaging in calling activities and other outbound strategies to connect with prospects
- Qualifying leads to ensure that potential partners match our clients’ criteria
- Keeping records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Meeting and exceeding campaign targets and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Undertaking customer satisfaction surveying and market intelligence gathering activities
- Assisting with market research on behalf of the world’s leading technology and medical companies
- Previous experience in lead generation, inside sales or customer service, preferably 2 years
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Proven record of achieving specific targets
- Ability to use multiple platforms
- Excellent report writing skills
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce, Zoho, or HubSpot)
- A positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Fluency in the English language required (both written & spoken)
- Competitive salary for the right candidate (based on experience)
- The opportunity to earn considerable (uncapped) performance bonuses
- Progression opportunities (we strongly believe in promoting from within)
- The opportunity to learn about innovative technology areas
- Training in a wide range of sales and marketing activities
- Flexible hybrid working options available
- A wide range of wellbeing initiatives and schemes, including the availability of the Bike-to-work scheme.
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.